Alex Kelly Music.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Jesus?

So im all happy baecause I just got some cool news and was celebrating with my boys at this bar right...So as soon as I sit down this old drunk dude starts saying some really bizzare stuff to me... He was like "In life you eventually have to choose ...you cant stay in the middle forever... you've have been flying real high for a while, but perhaps you should slow down and look around a little bit, check some shit out!!" I swear to you that I have never seen this man before in my life!!! Then he stared at me for a long time...... It was so freaky..... I just sat on the bar stool going "whah?????????"He was dead serious too.... Anyway it creeped me out so my friends and I beat it* Im still a little sketched out about it though....A message from the other side perhaps? Or maybe just another bar stool philosopher? You tell me....(insert creepy music here)

No comments:

Post a Comment