Alex Kelly Music.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

The only kid with my hand raised

Are we not suppose to talk about things that pertain to politics? I dont know about you, but I dont want anybody telling me that I cant express my own views about the things that are going on in my own country (our country)... I smell corruption and it stinks like some bull shit!

In the 70's people realized that something was seriously wrong with the way society was run and they faught back! Im definitely feelin' that spirit... I think If our leaders worried less about dollars and more about humanity and how we relate to and harmonize with our environment, we could solve so many of the current problems we see today..... If they could stop being so addicted to greed and lead through a sense of responsibility to EVERYONE who lives on this planet, maybe the compassion they would start to develop could be used as a tool towards not only inner peace, but world peace

whats your remedy?...
-Ak

No comments:

Post a Comment